At POINT, everyone is required to report Code of Business Conduct and Ethics violations. The Whistblower Hotline offers employees, and people outside of POINT, a channel through which to report misconduct and helps POINT act with the highest ethical standards in the following ways:
- Empowering individuals to speak up without fear or reprisal,
- Treating those that trust us with their concerns with respect, fairness, confidentiality and protection against retaliation,
- Establishing the facts and trying to understand the truth with a sense of urgency,
- Ensuring fair and consistent remedial actions,
- Providing feedback to those individuals enough to raise concerns
- Complaints can be made by email at email@example.com, phone at 1-833-461-3644, or in-person.
- The Chair of the Audit Committee manages investigations into all complaints, and escalates any substantiated cases of misconduct to management for appropriate action.